December 29, 2011

Random Post


Assalamualaikum,
Mood nak speaking memanjang =3
As I promise, I'll tell you about our trip to Cameron Highland. Well seriously that was the best trip ever. Not the best at all, just only one thing that make it interesting. What is it?! Owh I'll tell you at the end because it did also at the end of our trip >_<

We start it with Basmallah...

Sunday, December 25th 2011,
At first, my Mom told me that we'll go on holiday in the morning (Monday). I don't know where is our trip to actually. So I ask my Mom and she just said "Just see," and then smile.

Monday, December 26th 2011,
As usual, I'll wake up late in the morning. About 10.20 am I think. Urghh I can't remember -..-' . After we finished packing our stuff we've continued to start our journey. Again I asked my Mom where is our trip to. Then she said, "This is an unplanned vacation. We just follow where this car will take us. If we don't get to the place Dad just drive only. Don't know where to go. After we took a rest and R&R we discuss where to go. And my brother asked to just go to Cameron Highland. I just follow them. And Alhamdulillah, we safely arrive at 5.30 *I think :\

After we check-in at the Hotel, we just take a bath and goes off to dinner. My clothes are thinner than most others. So I had to withstand cold at night. My two younger sisters bought 2 hats, scarf and gloves made by yarn -.-' Seriously jealous tahap maximum. My Adriana was the most stylish. Just Cameron Highland, but clothes like wanna go to oversea x))

Tuesday, December 27th 2011,
Wake up late again :D Who care.! On that day we visit the Strawberry farms, garden, vegetables garden and fruit orchard. Dad captured a lot of picture at there. Then we visit tea plantation. Woohoo~ This was the most interesting part.! What??? Hahahaha, I won't tell you. Malu lah! Nak tahu PM me. xD

Wedensday, December 28th 2011,
Not as usual, I wake up early that day. Because we'll return to Kuala Lumpur. Then about 1.30 pm, we stopped at Sungkai Hot Spring, Perak. Wow! Seriously fantastic.

-.-' Dah lah. I've to stop here. No more idea in my mind. Sorry because I'm not telling you about what's the fantastic part is. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Mind your words. I ain't dealing with rude people. ~