December 19, 2011

30 Days Blogging Challenge Day 15


Assalamualaikum,

Today I feel very sad. Sebab?! Sebab the contest as we do not get a favorable response. Until now only four people who participated in it. Lagi satu, I was dizzy the max level to think about gifts for the contest. Possibility of cute gifts we do not have to list it because it will be replaced by something else. Honestly I was very disappointed.

Question Kalau dapat RM1 juta, apa yang anda buat dengan duit tu?
Answer Okay, seriously this question has raised my spirits today. Too many things I wanna do if I get that much money. Among them are donated to those in need, buy a new handphone, buy a laptop, a trip to London, to perform the Hajj *this should be the 1st thiing I did. In addition, I wanna buy all branded goods such as perfumes, watches, sunglasses, handbags, shoes, make-ups sets, beautiful clothes, wallet and bla bla bla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Mind your words. I ain't dealing with rude people. ~