December 13, 2011

Fun Facts About Me! *winkwink

fashion, lace, pretty
Assalamualaikum, actually kita tak kena tag dengan sesiapa pun, tapi saja post lepas tengok blog Hadifah and Byha. Hehehe, nampak seronok so, baca je lah walaupun panjang. :)

Full Name : Nurul Syazwana binti Mohamad Zairo Sany

Birthday : June 7th 1998
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, tag your friends. Then tell your friends that she/he is tagged.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage : Ferrero Rocher =P
2. Last phone call : From Ibu :3
3. Last text message : From Maxis -.-'
4. Last song : Overboard by Justin Bieber ft. Jessica Jarrel ♥
5. Last time you cried : I don't remember

HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice : Never *maybe
7. Been cheated : Almost everyday *oopsy
8. Kissed someone and regretted it : Hurmm, I don't think I ever did
9. Lost someone special : Never!!! And forever I will not lost them!
10. Been depressed : Always! When my mom asked me to do many home work.. -.-'
11. Been drunk and threw up : I don't drink *ayat Hadifah

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple
13. Green
14. Chocolate

SINCE LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend : Of course! Many!
16. Fallen out of love : Hurmm, Nope.! Honestly...
17. Laughed until you cried : Always again.! xD
18. Met someone who changed you : Yes I think, hurmm.
19. Found out who your true friends were : Yes, her name is Nazatul Alya Afrina and I love her!
20. Found out someone was talking about you : Wow! So many and I won't tell you who are them :)
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list : Nope!!! -.-'

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : I think... 500 :3
24. Do you have any pets : Nope, but I love to have one.
25. Do you want to change your name : Never! I only change my nickname
26. What did you do for your last birthday : Hurmm, I can't remember. :3
27. What time did you wake up today : 8.25 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : Sleep *teeheee :1
29. What is something you can't wait for : Married :3
30. Last time you saw your mother : This afternoon before she goes to work.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : New phone, own lappy and many more.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? : Yeah! Tom Felton *in my dream :3
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : IDK :P
35. Most visited webpage(s) : -Blogger -Facebook -Twitter -Google -Shoutmix/Cbox
37. Nickname(s) : Wana, Syaz, Nana, Nurul and the very speacial one, 'Miss Purple'
38. Relationship Status : Single *I never been in relationship :(
39.Zodiac Sign : Gemini
40. He or She : She
41. Elementary : I don't understand O.o
42. High School : I'm still in middle school :\ *ayat Hadifah
43. College : I don't wanna enter college, I would like to enter the University :3
44. Hair color : Blond *natural
45. Long or short hair : Middle *hehehe
47. Do you have a crush on someone?:Nope, I don't have.
48. What do you like about yourself? : My annoying figure :p
50. Tattoos : What?!! I don't have lah! -.-'
51. Righty or lefty : Righty!

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery : On 2008. Tounge surgery. No pain at all :)
53. First piercing : Ear. After I was born *maybe
54. First best friend : I can't remember :\
55. First sport you joined : Blow up the balloon. *masa tadika
56. First vacation : Pulau Tioman I think.

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : Yup, Ferrero Rocher again.
60. Drinking : Nope.
61. I'm about to : Pray after this *solat asar belum buat lagi
62. Listening to : My sister was playin' PS2.
63. Waiting to : A trip to UK/Singapore/New Zealand :3

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Of course.! 15 years akan datang.
65. Get Married?: I would love that.
66. Career?: Yes!!!

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : Hugs <3
69. Shorter or taller : Taller
70. Older or Younger : Older
71. Romantic or Spontaneous : Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : Both
73. Sensitive or loud : Both
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
75. Funny or Shy? :Both :)

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger : Never!
77. Drank hard liquor : I don't drink *ayat Hadifah
80. Broke someone's heart : Yes, and I regret it :)
81. Had your own heart broken : Yes
82. Been arrested : -.-' what type of question is this?! Of course never.
83. Turned someone down : Yes *maybe
84. Cried when someone died : Yes! Twice.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : Sometimes
87. Miracles : Absolutely
88. Love at first sight : No
89. Heaven : Yes
90. Santa Clause : No
91. The tooth fairy : No
92. Angels : Yes
93. True love : Yes

Tag: Athirah, Syiaa, Zahti, Atul and Ruzalina :)

3 comments:

~ Mind your words. I ain't dealing with rude people. ~