I'm gonna share some beauty tips that I've learnt over the years. I might not have the most perfect clear skin, so who am I to say. But sharing is caring. I have tried most of the tips and they actually work wonders. Knowing that I might have helped some of you with your skin problems would be a huge pleasure to me. Without further a due, let's begin.
Ease big red pimple.
- Apply honey on the pimple. Honey is a naturally soothing ingredient with anti-inflammatory properties that helps heal the skin.
- Mix tea tree oil with equal parts of coconut oil.
- Apply lemon juice on the pimple and put a bandaid on it. Leave it overnight and wash it the next morning.
- NEVER pop your pimple unless you want ugly scars on your face.
Diminish acne scars.
- Apply aloe vera gel.
- Apply lemon juice (avoid your eyes)
- Drink sufficient water throughout the day (can you believe that!)
- I like using brown sugar mixed with a few drops of water to create a thick paste. Scrub it on your face for a minute or so then rinse. I love this method because it leaves my skin as smooth as bontot baby.
- You can also try the same method with baking soda.
- Remember to exfoliate twice a week!
I think that's all for today. I give all the credits to ASS because I found most of these tips from the site and the fact that they worked really well on my face. No love, me.