February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston, We'll Always Love You

Tumblr_lz9d91nxgc1ql1yzio1_500_large
Assalamualaikum,

Tadi baru dengar my mom buat status dekat FB dia pasal Whitney Houston baru meninggal. Me so sad. I'm one of her biggest fans. Than baca lah sikit pasal berita dia ni dekat E! News. Owh.... we've lost a LEGEND!
John Legend: RIP Whitney. So sad. I hope the Grammys can put together a tribute at the last minute

Christina Aguilera: We have lost another legend. Love and prayers to Whitney's family. She will be missed.

Mariah Carey: She will never be forgotten as one of the greatest voices to ever grace the earth.

Justin Bieber: Just heard the news. so crazy. One of the GREATEST VOICES EVER just passed. RIP Whitney Houston. My prayers go out to her friends and famil

Kim Kardashian: Just heard the tragic news that Whitney Houston passed away. I pray for her daughter & loved ones. We will always love you Whitney.

Kelly Osbourne: i truly hope you are in peace #WhitneyHouston i feel so honored to have known you! i love you RIP!
So, kita nak letak lagu favourite kita. Dia yang nyanyi. :'( Whitney Houston, I Will Alywas Love You.


2 comments:

~ Mind your words. I ain't dealing with rude people. ~